All Women Kodachadri Trek - “Jasmine of Hills”
Organized by Nature Walkers Club - Trekking and Camping
* Please Note, This is a Special Trek organized for Women Participants only.
Group Discount: Rs 350/- Per Person, if booked for 3 or more participants.
Mark on 'GOING' for our periodic updates about the event.
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could sleep on a flower bed, in the belly of nature with a small campfire beside you?
Well, Kodachadri, which means jasmine of hills - located in Shimoga is just the place you would have imagined. It is located right in the center of Mookambika national park where you can witness variety of wild animals. It is also famous for its numerous waterfalls and mountain peaks, and a night journey makes it the most ideal weekend getaways close to Bangalore that one can venture into.
The peak is barren due to strong winds and the thick forest cover at the base makes the peak invisible from lower ground level and also several other smaller peaks and hills exist around the peak. The important animal life it holds includes Malabar langur, Malabar pied hornbill and Malabar grey hornbill.
Trek Type : Moderate
Trek Distance : 13 KM
Start from Bangalore
-Reach Kodachadri Base
-Fresh up and breakfast at homestay
-Trek from homestay to Hidlumane falls
-Sun set viewpoint
-Jeep ride back to homestay
-Dinner & Bonfire
-Travel to Shivappa Nayaka Fort, Nagara (Nagara fort)
-Back to Bangalore
Trek Cost: 3399/-
For detailed virtual tour, login to: http://naturewalkers.in/treks/kodachadri-trek-nagara-fort-women-trek/
Rules and Guidelines:
* Please do not expect any luxury during the trip.
* No alcohol or loud music.
* Strictly no plastics to be thrown, we follow NTP ( http://naturewalkers.in/no-trace-policy-ntp/
* All participants have to fill disclaimer forms
* All participants must follow the outdoor leader's intructors and must not stray away from the group.
* It could be quite cold in the camp/homestay.
* Veg food will be served during the trip. We will not be able to entertain to specific choice/demand of the participant.
Things to carry:
1. Rucksack/ backpack.
2. Shoes with good grip.
3. Plastic covers to keep your stuff dry.
4. Slippers/ floaters for a walking around the campsite/homestay.
6. Water Bottle (2 ltrs)
7. Toilet kit
8. Any specific medicines you need.
9. Camera/Binocular (optional)
10. Carry your Identification card and a passport size photo.
11. Extra pair of cloths.
Case 1 : If the cancellation is done before 7th day from the trek date then FULL REFUND is applicable.
Case 2 : If the cancellation is done before 4th day from the trek date then HALF REFUND is applicable. However, you can opt to carry forward the amount for future event happening in coming 2 months.
Case 3 : If the cancellation is done after 1 day from the trek date then NO REFUND is applicable. But, you are allowed to transfer your booking to anybody else with prior confirmation
PS: Above itinerary is tentative and subject to change depending on situation on the ground.
Contact us :
Phone Numbers: 9902478410/8867709123/7406045074