Agile Product Management Bootcamp
This course is a combination of class interaction, learning exercises, and group discussions. The class activities are designed to allow you to learn through practice so you can apply scrum methodology to all project sizes, from a single team to large and highly diverse teams.
1. Understand why and when companies need to adopt agile for the development of products.
2. Understand the concepts behind Agile software development.
3. Be able to use the framework of Scrum and XP and their principles required for effective implementation.
4. Appreciate how software quality is maintained in an agile project.
5. Apply the agile principles in the projects.
6. Be able to conceptualize and create product roadmaps.
1. Flexible Learning
2.Certified Product Owner (CPO) Certification from IPL USA
3. 1 : 1 with Mentor or Trainer
What you'll learn:
New technologies such as Mobile and Cloud have changed the delivery model of the software.The pace of business is increasing rapidly and hence Time-to-Market is very vital for companies. Customers have become increasingly demanding as they use social media to provide feedback on the products that they are using. Companies need to adapt to these changes by using agile methodologies to co-create with their customers and deliver value faster than their competitors. This course equips the participants with the latest skills of agile to deliver the best value to customers.
1. Product Road mapping and prioritizing
2. Agility for software development
2. Hackathon(for product idea)
3. Certification Preparation
Why Is This Program Different from Others:
1. The Instructors - Our instructors are industry experts, people who have been there and done that for more than 20+years. They not only encourage questioning but also give solutions that are practical and applicable at an enterprise level.
2. The Practice - We provide an actual cluster for hands-on practicing. It removes the need to install virtual machines and makes learning easier and fun.
3. Lifelong Certification!
4. No Renewal Fee. So it will be One Time Investment.
1. This course will be taught over 10 Sessions.
2. 6 F2F & 4 Online Virtual Sessions
3. Per Session will be about 2.5hrs
4. 2 days Weekend Session.
Who Can Attend:
Product Managers, Product Owners, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Managers, Stakeholders, Portfolio Managers, Chief Operations Officers, Product Management Leads, Software Development Managers, Software Developers, Software testers or people responsible for defining product vision.
For any enquiries you can always reach us at cmFqaXYgfCBpcGwgISBlZHUgISBpbg== or call us at +91 973-806-8887.
Corporate Training Solutions are available.
Institute of Product Leadership is India's first B-School for technology managers, focusing exclusively on Product Leadership with the aim of transforming technology executives into future product managers and industry leaders. Product Management has many definitions but most experts will agree that it is essentially the art and science of delivering delighting solutions to real market problems and doing so rather predictably.
Headquartered in the Silicon Valley of India, Bangalore, Institute of Product Leadership designs and delivers career growth acceleration programs for senior product professionals in order to fast track their career path transformation right from building innovation to productizing in global and emerging markets.
Institute of Product Leadership was born in conjunction with the Executive Product Industry Council (EPIC), a group of elite product leaders who currently drive product innovation from India in global companies. The EPIC board, along with the Board of Academics and Research (BAR), distinguished Executive Coaches and Faculty, provide advice on the productizing of new technologies and ideas, devise programs that enable technology leaders to graduate from being code-centric to customer-centric and also help the engineering centers in Asia nurture the next generation of product leaders.
You may also like the following events from Institute of Product Leadership:
- This Saturday, 25th May, 10:00 am, Career Conclave - Skillathon | Panel Discussion | Industry Networking -Pune in Pune
- This Sunday, 26th May, 10:00 am, Conclave On Managing Careers In Data, Tech And Product - Ahmedabad in Ahmedabad
- Next month, 14th June, 09:00 am, Agile Product Management Bootcamp in Bengaluru