Abstract Acrylic Painting Workshop.
About the workshop:
- Abstract painting is an idea that exists in thought but doesn't have any concrete existence.
- In this workshop, you will learn the technique to create something beautiful, creative and unique in its own way.
- The workshop will help you focus onto creating something non-objective and non-representational, allowing the viewers to interpret the painting in their own ways; which is the very definition of abstract.
- The workshop will be of 3 hours and all the required materials will be provided to you at the venue.
- At the end of this workshop you will be able to explore your inner artist and you will have a beautiful abstract painting to carry home with you.
Ollmost Artist: Learn how to create an Abstract acrylic painting with Miss. Shri Jatti.
-An architect by profession and an artist by passion.
- Loves exploring new forms of arts and crafts.
- For details on art, please visit ''ollmostartist'' on Instagram.
Venue: Dialogues Cafe, Kormangala, South Bangalore
Date & Time: 11am,1st april 2018
Fee: INR 1700/-
You may also like the following events from Dialogues:
Also check out other Arts Events in Bangalore
, Workshops in Bangalore
, Fine Arts Events in Bangalore
Liked this event? Spread the word :