2nd Karnataka FPO Buyer Seller Meet 2019
Highlights of Inaugural edition – 2018:
During inaugural edition of FPO buyer seller meet on 12-13 July 2018 at Jnana Jyoti Auditorium, Bangalore, Over 650 people from 200+ FPOs, 5 sponsors, 15+ speakers, 30+ exhibition stalls, 20+ financial institutions, 30+ buyers gathered at Jnana Jyoti Auditorium, Central College Campus to receive and listen to our honourable Horticulture Minister, Govt. of Karnataka Shri M.C.Managuli at the inauguration function. The honourable minister expressed happiness over development in Karnataka FPOs and recommended similar programmes across the state, so that the message reaches more farmers.
Kindly mark your dates & don's miss to be a part of the upcoming mega event on farmer producers organizations which will be attended by the following:
1) President and CEOs of 99 FPOs promoted by Horticulture Department, Government of Karnataka
2) Two decision makers each from over 50 FPOs promoted by NABARD
3) All the leading banks which are partnering and supporting FPOs in Karnataka
4) Major public and private sector seed, fertiliser and pesticide manufacturing companies that are supplying or looking to supply to FPOs
5) Major companies supplying other materials and farm equipment / hire services /advisory etc
6) Key representatives of over 18 public private partnerships that are promoted by the horticulture department.
7) All major institutional buyers of agricultural and horticultural crops who are keen on establishing a reliable backward supply chain.
8) Buyers from outside Karnataka sourcing material for export markets
9) Subject matter specialist and experts from horticulture department, University of horticulture sciences, private practitioners, Resource Institutions, and experts from various Government departments
Benefit to Exhibitors:
Close to 500 - 600 decision makers from FPOs (president and CEOs from over 300 FPOs) are expected to come for the gathering over the two-day period. Together these would represent 2 lakh farmers or about 3 lakh acres of cultivation from across Karnataka. Total value of the produce would be around Rs. 1500 cr and the value of inputs would be around Rs. 400 to Rs. 500 cr. Thus, the BSM presents a very big and focussed opportunity for input suppliers, banks, service providers and buyers of the output.
For bookings stalls or more information, contact Mr Ravi Bhandage on cell: +91 93438 40608 or c2FsZXMgfCBjb21tb2RpdHlJbmRpYSAhIGNvbQ==