Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Banbury
Banbury is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Banbury has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Kids Corner Cafe
- Castle Quay, Banbury
- Also Known As
- The Bell Banbury
- Wheatsheaf Banbury
- Atic Banbury
- The Swan Pub (Banbury)
- MooMoo Clubrooms Banbury
- Warriner School Farm
- The Mill Arts Centre
- Barley MOW
- Culworth Forge Coffee
- Rugrats & Halfpints, Banbury
- The Dog & Gun
- Forge Coffee
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Banbury?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Banbury is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Banbury during Halloween.
Banbury Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Pumpkin Carving at Forge Coffee was hosted at Forge Coffee.
- The Social Services Halloween Fancy Dress Bon-anza! was hosted at Wheatsheaf Banbury.
- Pumpkin Carving at Forge Coffee was hosted at Culworth Forge Coffee.
- Halloween was hosted at Rugrats & Halfpints, Banbury.
- Halloween 26th October 2019 was hosted at The Bell Banbury.
- Pumpkin Family Fun Day was hosted at Warriner School Farm.
- Children's Halloween Party was hosted at The Dog & Gun.
- Wicked Halloween Workshops was hosted at Castle Quay, Banbury.
- Halloween at The Swan, Banbury was hosted at The Swan Pub (Banbury).
- Halloween at AKA was hosted at Also Known As.
- Kids Halloween show with Aaron Williams was hosted at Barley MOW.
- Free Halloween Crafty Fun was hosted at Kids Corner Cafe.
- Halloween 2019 | MooMoo Banbury was hosted at MooMoo Clubrooms Banbury.
- jockey mad house was hosted at Horse and jockey Banbury.
- Alice in Zombieland was hosted at Atic Banbury.