Standing Out: Melanated Mental Health Practitioners for Change
We are committed to establishing a conscious collective of mental health practitioners of color in the Baltimore Metro.
This will be a round table style event, dinner included and by invitation only. If there’s someone missing, please recommend they be invited by forwarding an email to our Executive Director, Shawna Murray-Browne, LCSW-C at c2hhd25hIHwgc2hhd25hbXVycmF5YnJvd25lICEgY29t.
We are inviting practitioners of all independent license types who are:
- Leaders in Mental Health Care (Owners or Clinical Directors at Organizations providing Mental Health Services)
- Aware of the relevance of racialized, oppressive social climate and trauma informed care
- Committed to serving Black and Brown community
- Interested in deepening their skill in healing, social justice oriented clinical practice
- Interested in being a catalyst for change in mental health care for justice
You may also like the following events from Kindred Community Healing: