Best Places To Celebrate Labor Day Weekend In Baltimore
Spending Labor Day weekend in Baltimore and looking for things to do? You are in luck because Labor Day weekend (September 3-5, 2022) is a great time to visit Baltimore. There are tons of fun things to do in Baltimore on Labor Day and even more during Labor Day weekend.
Baltimore has some fantastic venues which are hosted Labor Day events last year, find them below:
- Euphoria Night Club
- Bambou Room 229 N Franklintown Rd
- Carroll Park Golf Course
- Urban Axes
- RESIDENCE INN MARRIOTT
- The Point in Fells
- 416 E Baltimore St
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Labor Day Weekend In Baltimore?
Labor Day traditionally denotes the end of the summer season and, since 1882, represents an annual worker's holiday on the first Monday of September. And Baltimore knows how to celebrate this three-day event in fine fashion!
Baltimore Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Labor Day Weekend Events last year find them below:
- The Indoor/Outdoor Labor Day Weekend Westside Reunion was hosted at Bambou Room 229 N Franklintown Rd.
- Labor Day Holiday Outdoor Latin Dance Party was hosted at Sandlot.
- THE WEEKEND CLOSEOUT (Labor Day Sunday) @ CLUB DOWNTOWN BALTIMORE was hosted at 416 E Baltimore St.
- Labor Day Party was hosted at The Point in Fells.
- #KellzPresents Movie Night was hosted at Euphoria Night Club.
- COPACABANA AT "SKY DWELLER" [MON 09.06] was hosted at RESIDENCE INN MARRIOTT.
- Marathon League at Urban Axes Baltimore was hosted at Urban Axes.
- The Great Escape was hosted at Carroll Park Golf Course.