Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Baltimore
Baltimore is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Baltimore has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Cylburn Arboretum Association
- Maryland Science Center
- Power Plant Live!
- Spirit of Baltimore
- Flawless Videos & Photos
- Vent Coffee Roasters
- Atomic Books
- Filbert Street Garden
- Rawlings Conservatory & Botanical Gardens
- MAP Technologies
- Riverside Park, Baltimore
- 101 West Cromwell
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Baltimore?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Baltimore is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Baltimore during Halloween.
Baltimore Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Pack 577 Haunted House! was hosted at Cub Scout Pack 577 - South Baltimore.
- Pumpkin Carving Contest was hosted at Little Havana.
- Free Mini Haunted House was hosted at Rivas Manor.
- Ottobar Halloween was hosted at Ottobar.
- Carving and Climbing and Caramel Apples! was hosted at Vent Coffee Roasters.
- Ghouls Night Out was hosted at 5801 Pulaski Hwy.
- Halloween Pub Run from McHenry Row was hosted at Charm City Run.
- Halloween Moonlight "BOO" Cruise was hosted at Spirit of Baltimore.
- Halloween Meetup!!! was hosted at Skatepark of Baltimore.
- A HiScore Halloween was hosted at Game.
- No Land Beyond's Halloween Horror Game Night at Joe Squared was hosted at Joe Squared.
- Spooky Blast 2019 was hosted at Mount Vernon Marketplace.
- Halloween Mayhem: Bands, Free Tacos, Costume Contest! was hosted at Angels Rock Bar Baltimore.
- Annual Halloween Spooktacular! Pumpkin Patch was hosted at Mount Vernon Place.
- OLAR Halloween Costume Party and Drag Show was hosted at Of Love & Regret.