Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Baltimore ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Baltimore, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Baltimore there are so many fun things to do.
Baltimore has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- CKJHU x PKP Haunted House was hosted at 3203 N Charles St, Baltimore, MD 21218-3312, United States.
- Pack 577 Haunted House! was hosted at Cub Scout Pack 577 - South Baltimore.
- Pumpkin Carving Contest was hosted at Little Havana.
- Free Mini Haunted House was hosted at Rivas Manor.
- TTE HAUNTED HOUSE PARTY was hosted at 1660 Whitehead Ct.
- Ottobar Halloween was hosted at Ottobar.
- Nauti's Haunted House Warming was hosted at .
- Carving and Climbing and Caramel Apples! was hosted at Vent Coffee Roasters.
- Harbor Harvest Fall Children's Festival was hosted at Rash Field.
- The 8th Annual DK Pumpkin Fest was hosted at Don't Know Tavern.
- Flow sessions & open decks: Spooky Halloween edition was hosted at Baltimore Artists Union.
- The Nevermore Haunt 2019 was hosted at The Nevermore Haunt.
- Ghouls Night Out was hosted at 5801 Pulaski Hwy.
- Halloween Pub Run from McHenry Row was hosted at Charm City Run.
- Halloween Party was hosted at Mobtown Brewing Company.