Learn more about the University of Maryland School of Nursing's Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program, which prepares elite nursing professionals to lead in today's increasingly complex health care system.
DNP specialties include:
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner/Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Pediatric Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner-Family
Additional entry options include a Post-BSN to DNP and a DNP Post-Master's Option.
RSVP via this link to receive login information: https://bit.ly/2xj06O5