Chef Egg Live: "Valentines Day" Hands On Cooking Class #2
Can you not get togther with your love on Valentines Day proper? Chef Egg's got you!!!
Chef Egg loves, love! He wants to share his passion for cooking with you and your sweetie at this very special Chef Egg Live. We are cooking gourmet classics and you will learn how to bring these pro skills back home to share with all. Bring your wine and dine in style at the Blue Moon Cafe in Federal Hill during this unique event.
What is Chef Egg Live all about? Check out the Chef Egg Live sizzle reel HERE
Mussels w/ Garlic, Herbs and WineDeconstructed Beef and Salmon Wellington*Champagne Sabayone w/ Macerated Berries
*Each couple will share portions of both beef and salmon. The main course will be served with roasted baby potatoes, asparagus and Cognac demi glas.
- Ticket prices are per person. Couples in love or just friends are welcome.
- All recipes can be made vegetarian friendly and there will also be a full seafood option available. Please make note when purchasing your tickets.
- Please contact the Chef with any allerigies or food questions.
- Doors open at 6:15p
- This is an all ages class and kids are welcome. 21+ for BYOB
- Street parking is available. Please allow yourself time to arrive and park.
- You will cook and eat all of the food on the menu with fellow cooking partner/partners while following step by step instruction from the chef.
- Please wear comfortable cooking attire, little jewelry, close toe shoes and pulled back hair.
- Chef Egg LLC and Blue Moon Cafe Too (the Hosts) are not responsible for any actions taken by particpants in the class. Purchasing tickets indemnifies and realeases the Hosts from any injuries and incidents during the class. Participants will sign a release prior to the start of the class.
You may also like the following events from Chef Egg:
Liked this event? Spread the word :