Chef Egg Live: "Gal-entines Day" Hands On Cooking Class
Chef Egg loves love, especially love for friends! In honor of gal pals everywhere, he wants to honor Galentine’s Day by hosting a special ladies-only Chef Egg Live cooking class at the Blue Moon Cafe in Federal Hill. He will guide you through cooking classic gourmet dishes, and you will get hands-on experience learning pro skills that you can take home with you. Bring your favorite wine, beer or other beverage, and celebrate friendship with a delicious meal.
What is Chef Egg Live all about? Check out the Chef Egg Live sizzle reel in the vid above.
Arugula, Pear and Gruyere Salad w/ Lemon Vinaigrette
Jumbo Garlic and Herb Shrimp
Champagne Sabayon w/ Macerated Berries
- Ticket prices are per person. LADIES ONLY! Singles, couple and groups are always welcome.
- All recipes can be made vegetarian friendly. Please make note or email ( ZWdnIHwgY29va2luZ3dpdGhlZ2cgISBjb20= ) when purchasing your tickets.
- Please contact the Chef with any allerigies or food questions.
- Doors open at 6:15p
- This is an all ages class and kids are welcome. 21+ for BYOB
- Street parking is available. Please allow yourself time to arrive and park.
- You will cook and eat all of the food on the menu with fellow cooking partner/partners while following step by step instruction from the chef.
- Please wear comfortable cooking attire, little jewelry, close toe shoes and pulled back hair.
- Chef Egg LLC and Blue Moon Cafe Too (the Hosts) are not responsible for any actions taken by particpants in the class. Purchasing tickets indemnifies and realeases the Hosts from any injuries and incidents during the class. Participants will sign a release prior to the start of the class.
You may also like the following events from Chef Egg:
Liked this event? Spread the word :