Chef Egg Live: Cooking with BEER!
Join Baltimore's own Chef Egg for a hands on cooking class focused on cooking with BEER! Get the tips and tricks of the pro's and learn how to pair your favorite brew with warm and cozy, late winter recipes.
You will make your own cheesey fondue while chopping up tasty nacho toppings. Next, you will make a classic and authentic Mexican Pezole with a rich, red chili broth, hominy and tender pork chunks. You will finish the meal by making homemade dark chocolate stout cupcakes.
What is Chef Egg Live all about? Check out the Chef Egg Live sizzle reel HERE
Cheesy IPA Fondue Nachos
Spicy Pork Pesole (Mexican Stew)
Dark Chocolate and Stout Cupcakes
- All recipes can be made vegetarian friendly. Please make note or email ( ZWdnIHwgY29va2luZ3dpdGhlZ2cgISBjb20= ) when purchasing your tickets.
- Please contact the Chef with any allerigies or food questions.
- Doors open at 6:15p
- This is an all ages class and kids are welcome. 21+ for BYOB
- Street parking is available. Please allow yourself time to arrive and park.
- You will cook and eat all of the food on the menu with fellow cooking partner/partners while following step by step instruction from the chef.
- Please wear comfortable cooking attire, little jewelry, close toe shoes and pulled back hair.
- Chef Egg LLC and Blue Moon Cafe Too (the Hosts) are not responsible for any actions taken by particpants in the class. Purchasing tickets indemnifies and realeases the Hosts from any injuries and incidents during the class. Participants will sign a release prior to the start of the class.
You may also like the following events from Chef Egg: