Ballarat VIC - The Ultimate CRD Training Course
10 hours of common rail diesel diagnostics training over 2 days!
Friday 16th August from 5:30pm – 9:00pm & Saturday 17th August 8:30am – 4:00pm.
Over two days Clinton Brett will demonstrate why he is the go to man for diesel diagnostics as he explains the CRD system in easy to understand terms:
- Explanation of common rail diesel
- Identify components and location
- Types of common rail diesel systems
- Component operation and known failures
- Preventative maintenance for all diesel engine systems including fuel, intake, turbo, EGR & DPFs
Clinton will share his knowledge and skills as a Diesel Fuel Injection Specialist and demonstrate practical on-vehicle diagnostics:
- Learn how to test pumps, rails & injectors without removing from the engine
- Diagnostic techniques with and without a scan tool
- Testing injector back-leakage
- Testing high and low pressure systems
- Test intake systems and injectors with scan tool data
Includes booklet, certificate, light meals & refreshments & 1 month trial of Diesel Help our diesel diagnostic phone service.
Clinton is providing training for Australian TAFE & Central Queensland University and is also a technical writer for Australian Workshop Manager, TAT (The Automotive Technician) and is a diesel presenter for the third year running at the AAAA (Australian Automotive Aftermarket Association)
Tickets can be purchased online from our website using PayPal, Stripe & Capricorn
You may also like the following events from Diesel Help Australia: