Mt Ulap traverse
Mt ulap Dayhike
Itogon, Benguet (1846 MASL )
Days required / Hours to summit: 1 day / 3-5 hours
Features: Grassland and pine ridges, scenic views of the Cordilleras, burial cave
Driver /Gas/ Toll fee
Event fee: 1100
09:00 - Meet up Mcdo Panay Ave.
10:00 - ETD to Baguio
04:00 - ETA Baguio; breakfast; supply run
04:30 - Proceed to Brgy. Ampucao, Itogon, Benguet
05:30 - ETA Brgy. Ampucao; log in; secure guide; final preparations
06:00 - Begin ascent
06:30 - Totombek Peak 1
07:00 - Coral-Tapak Peak 2
07:30 - Ambanaw-Poay (Pinagpatong Bato Peak 3)
08:00 - Gungal Rock (Philex Ridge Peak 4)
09:00 - Puyod Peak 5
09:30 - Mt. Ulap peak 6
10:00 - Nanay's House
10:30 - Tiking Pong-Ol Peak 7
11:00 - Last water source
12:00 - Sta. Fe Exit; proceed to Brgy. Ampucao
12:30 - Log out; tidy up
13:30 - ETD Baguio
14:00 - ETA Baguio; post climb celebration/ dinner
15:00 - Baguio side trip tour
23:00 - back to reality
THINGS TO BRING
-lunch and trail food
LNT PRINCIPLES (Strictly implemented)
1. Plan Ahead and Prepare
2. Travel and Camp on Durable Surfaces
3. Dispose of Waste Properly
4. Leave What You Find
5. Minimize Campfire Impacts
6. Respect Wildlife
7. Be Considerate of Other Visitors
– Reservation fee is needed to secure your slot. It is not refundable but transferrable.
– Balance will be collected at the assembly, or you pay it as Full as well..
– The organizers have the right to CANCEL the event if minimum no. of participants are not reached or due to unfavourable weather condition.
– Reservation fees will be refunded if the event is cancelled not unless rescheduled.
– Inform your relatives about this trip, give them updated Itinerary.
– Bring your personal Meds & Bring at least 2 valid id's and Extra Money.
– Please give courtesy to the locals respect their place and territory.
– Support the organizer by following their instructions and restpect any decisions.
– "Thank you and Just Enjoy
Liked this event? Spread the word :