MT. ULAP DAYHIKE | March 24 (Sunday)
Backpack. Explore. Ramble.
MT. ULAP TRAVERSE DAYHIKE
PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS AND FIRST TIMERS
EVENT DATE: March 24, 2019 (Sunday)
EVENT FEE: P1150 (All In. No Hidden Charges)
EVENT ORGANIZER: Ber Salangsang
Van Transfers Roundtrip
Shower fee: P20/head after hike
Event shirt: P250 (optional)
Jump Off Point: Brgy. Ampucao, Itogon, Benguet
Exit Point: Brgy. Sta. Fe, Itogon, Benguet
Total Distance: 9.1 Kms
Jump Off Point to 1st Peak: 3.6KM, 1788MASL
1st Peak to 2nd Peak: 1.8KM, 1814 MASL
2nd Peak to Mt. Ulap Summit: 1.1KM, 1846MASL
Hours to Summit: 5-6hrs
Summit to Exit Point: 2.5KM
Difficulty Level: Minor, 3/9
THINGS TO BRING:
2-3L of water
Trail Food (jelly ace/lychee, choc bars, candy)
Packed Breakfast and Lunch
Extra set of clothes pampalit
Camera, Cellphone, Powerbank
Armsleeves, Cap, Shades, Sunblock, Umbrella
Trekking shoes/sandal (running shoes will do)
Rain Jacket/Poncho (incase umulan)
Garbage/Plastic bag (bawal magkalat sa bundok)
Personal meds/first aid kit
Day 0 - March 23 (Saturday Night)
09:00pm - Meet up at McDo Centris (BMW)
09:30pm - Departure
10:30pm - Pick up at Mcdo Dau Total Gas Station
Day 1 - March 24 (Sunday)
12:00am - Stop over at Leeza's Restaurant
12:30am - Proceed to Jump off
03:00am - ETA Registration Area/Jump Off
- Secure Guides
03:30am - Pray, Start trek
05:00am - ETA Ambanaw Paway (photo ops)
05:30am - Proceed to Gungal Rock
07:00am - ETA Gungal Rock (photo ops)
08:00am - Meryenda Break/Sharing of trail foods
08:30am - Proceed to Summit
10:00am - Mt. Ulap Summit (photo ops)
11:00pm - Rest, Lunch
12:00pm - Start Descend
02:00pm - End of trek-Sta. Fe Exit, Rest, Wash up
03:00pm - Departure
04:00pm - ETA Baguio City
05:00pm - Pasalubong Center
07:00pm - Dinner at Leeza's Restaurant
09:30pm - ETA Dau, Pampanga (Drop)
11:00pm - ETA McDo Centris
------------------------------end of event----------------------------------
* The itinerary is just a basis and not absolute or will not be 100% perfect. It can be changed or delayed due to some factors such as weather condition, traffic, late comers, participant's pacing, numbers of rest, over photo ops, etc. But we will do as much as possible to impose to everyone to follow the itinerary.
* The Organizer/Coordinator has the right to adjust or change the itinerary with prior notice to the participants/guests depends on the situation.
* The Organizer/Coordinator has the right to cancel the event with prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather conditions, temporary closure of the location, or the minimum number of participants (10) was not met. Down payment will be fully refunded if the event is cancelled.
* The Organizer/Coordinator is not liable for any lost or damages from the participants.
* Know your limitations. Your body must be prepared for this climb. Jog. Run. Exercise.
* This is mountaineering. Expect the unexpected. Hike at your own risk. (Bawal ang Pabebe!)
* Please inform your family about this event.
* Don't forget your Medic*tion and first aid kit.
* Always follow "Leave No Trace" principles.
HOW TO RESERVE A SLOT:
* Down payment of P800 atleast a week before the event date is required to reserve your slot.
* Upon payment, kindly send us a copy of printed deposit slip as a proof of your payment. Remaining balance will be collected on meet up.
* Strictly No down payment, No slot reservation policy.
* First to secure down payment will be prioritized.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
* Please honour your commitment. Down payment is non-refundable if the participant is not able to attend the said event but it is transferable to other guest.
* Backing out, especially just a few days before the event date is not good and you should try to avoid it at all cost. We understand that there are unavoidable problems but you should try to make an effort to fulfill your commitment.
* Last minute back out is considered as sold. The participant needs to pay the event fee in full.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
* You may send your payment thru my bank accounts or any payment centers.
BERNARD P. SALANGSANG
MLhuiller, Cebuana, Palawan Express, Western Union
ROSE ANN VANESSA F. FABROS
Account #: 1899 6423 21
ROSE ANN VANESSA F. FABROS
Account #: 000460305905
You may also like the following events from UNIBERSAL Adventures: