“When the vision is clear, the results will appear. Keep your mindset positive as you work your plan, flourish, and always remember why you started.” – Germany Kent
Create a Clear Vision in Your Career and Be a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Practitioner in Baguio City this March 2019! Register now and get exclusive offers! Our 10% Early Bird Discount is up until March 29, 2019 and our 5% Saved by the Bell Discount is up until April 11, 2019.
The Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training is a 16-hour course focusing on the fundamental knowledge and skills necessary to identify and execute 6 sigma projects with the use of its principles, practices, tools, and approaches that will result to operational excellence. One of the primary aims of the program is to enable the participant to start up a LSS project in their respective organizations after course completion. The course is completely participative in nature that will incorporate discussions, classroom instruction, and workshop exercises.
The Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training course is comprised of Five modules, below are some of the subjects that you should expect to be tackled during the training:
– Marriage of Lean and Six Sigma
– The Lean Principles and forms of wastes
– The DMAIC Framework
– Capturing the Voice of the Customer (VOC)
– Introduction to Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Tool Kit (Descriptive and Inferential Statistics)
– Quantifying Process Variability
– Solutions Formulation and Prioritization
– Quantifying Project Benefits
The training package includes the following:
– Training Manual
– LSS Yellow Belt Template and Tool Kit
– Introduction to Minitab® Statistical Software
– On-line Certification Examination
You may register at https://bit.ly/2Qnx8B0
or visit our website at https://bit.ly/2c89wjW
for more info.
For faster assistance, make sure to send us a message and type LSSYB Baguio + your email address, and we'll send you the details of this training.