Hihintayin Kita Sa MT. ULAP
MT. ULAP ECO-TRAIL
Entry point: Brgy. Ampucao, Itogon
Exit point: Brgy. Sta. Fe, Itogon
LLA: 16.2904 N, 120.6312 E, 1846 MASL (Mt. Ulap)
Days required / Hours to summit: 1 day / 2-3 hours
Specs: Difficulty 3/9, Trail class 1-3,
Features: Grassland and pine ridges, scenic views of the Cordilleras, burial caves
Tour Fee: Php 1100 INCLUSIONS:
✔ Transportation (Van Round Trip)
✔ Registration Fee
✔ Local Guide
✔ Environmental fee
Date: January 26, 2019
8:00PM - Assembly at KFC Buendia near LRT.
8:30PM - Departure for Benguet
9:30PM - 1st stopover Petron NLEX
Date: January 27, 2019
4:00AM Arrival atBrgy. Ampucao. Head to barangay hall. Register / Secure guides
4:30AM Start trek
8:30AM ETA Gungal Rock
1030AM ETA Mt. Ulap summit
1130AM Start descent
1:00PM Arrival at Sta. Fe exit point.
2:00PM Back in Baguio City for Pasalubong(and then to Manila)
THINGS TO BRING:
✔ Weather gear (gloves/bonnet)
✔ Extra Clothes
✔ Trekking Pole
✔ Personal meds
✔ Trail snacks
✔ 2L Trail Water
✔ Packed Lunch
WAY OF PAYMENTS:
✔ Via PALAWAN EXPRESS & CEBUANA LHUILLER & LBC
✔ Upon payment, please send a copy of your payment slip with your name and contact details to:
Paul Vincent Carandang
Las Pinas City
or you can deposit thru:
Paul Vincent Carandang
Acct Number: 4619-0988-84
Upon payment, please send a copy of your payment slip with your name and contact details.
✔ Reservation Fee is needed to secure your slot.
✔ Down payment is NON-REFUNDABLE but TRANSFERABLE to your bes :)
✔ Cancellation of slot 1 week before event date or WITHIN the event week slot is considered as SOLD
✔ Once confirmed, you will be added in our group chat for more details.
1. Itinerary is not absolute and may vary depends on the actual situations; weather, pacing, traffic etc.
2. Reservation fees will be refunded if the event is cancelled not unless rescheduled.
3. Organizer have the right to cancel the event if the minimum number of participants are not reached.
4. Organizer has the right to adjust the itinerary on or before the event.
5. Organizer are not liable for any lost or damages of your valuables.
6. Hike at your own risk.
1. Practice LNT principle ( Leave No Trace )
• Take nothing but pictures
• Leave nothing but foot prints
• Keep nothing but memories
• K*ll nothing but time.
2. Be cautious/careful and responsible for your own actions.
• We will not tolerate actions that may endanger anyone on the group.
• Safety first.
3. Be considerate to others.
4. Always respect the locals.
5. Be on time.
6. Please do your errand beforehand to avoid being the cause of delay.
7. Always inform the coordinators wherever you go so that they're aware where to find you.
8. WATERPROOF all your things
Liked this event? Spread the word :