Asia Institute for Media in Ministry 2019
Asia Institute of Media in Ministry is a 5-day training programs that can help enhance your ministry through the use of media.
How can AIMM help your ministry?
We are living in a media saturated world. At times it feels like the church's message is being drowned out by all the other voices.
- Can we seize the moment and utilize these incredible tools to tell the greatest story to the next generation?
- How can the local church effectively use technology to communicate the Message and mobilize a congregation in worship and witness?
- How can we use social media to influence and speak daily into the lives of people?
- How do we produce video stories using minimal equipment that will engage your audience?
- Does print still have a place in telling stories?
- Can media help with our mission to go to those who have never heard?
The answer to each of these questions is YES! But as leaders and workers, we need to understand how to use these tools and how to create and access media content for our churches. That's the purpose behind the Asia Institute for Media in Ministry (AIMM): to raise our vision, to learn practical 21st century techniques to expand your mission or local church reach, to provide practical training, and to raise up a new generation of workers who will tell His story with excellence.
From April 8-13, 2019, Asia Pacific Media in partnership with Asia Pacific Theological Seminary, will host this training. Top notch practitioners will share their skills and experiences. Participants will learn in a multi-cultural environment with those from different countries. This course will be available for credit through Asia Pacific Theological Seminary (apts.edu)
Who should attend?
Church leadership, pastors, media workers from local churches, youth ministers, media practitioners, and missionaries who want to add a new tool in reaching their world. If you are presently utilizing media or if you want to embark in this new field, this institute is for you.
AIMM 2019 Registration and Other Information
NOTE: The following rates include registration fee, materials, dorm accommodation and food.
- Early registration for local and foreign: $175 (until Feb 28, 2019)
- Regular registration for local and foreign: $195 (March 1-30, 2019)
- Non-refundable reservation fee for approved delegates: $50 for early and regular; and for local and foreign participants
- Paypal payment is available for foreign delegates
- Local participants can pay their reservation fee in peso through bank deposit
For inquiries, send us a private message here or contact our office at +63-2-9149767, Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm.
To register: visit: www.apmedia.org/aimm4asia