Where Should I Go For Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Austin?
This festival is celebrated by the Irish-American cities with distinctive events and activities. There is a lot to look forward to; parades, bar crawling events and more.
Austin has some fantastic venues which hosted St. Patrick's Day parades & events last year, find them below:
- St. Patty Limo Bus Pub Crawl was hosted at Corner Bar Austin.
- St. Patty's Day Happy Hour was hosted at The University of Texas Club.
- A Very 90s St. Patrick's Day! was hosted at Speakeasy.
- St. Patty's on the Green was hosted at Hills of Lakeway Country Club.
- 2nd Annual St Patrick's Day Blind Draw 4s - Austin, TX was hosted at Wooly's BeachAustin, Texas 78745.
- Barcrawls.com Presents Austin St. Patrick's Day Bar Crawl Day 1 was hosted at Stereotype.
- St. Patrick’s Day party at Cuerny Bar and Austin’s Pizza was hosted at Cuerny Bar.
- St. Patrick's Day Happy Hour was hosted at Atria at the Arboretum.
- St. Patrick's Day Party was hosted at Pinthouse Pizza - S. Lamar.
- St. Patrick's Day Party was hosted at Pinthouse Pizza - Burnet.
- SXSW 2020: A SHAMELESS St. Patrick’s Day Celebration at The SHOWTIME House was hosted at Clive Bar.
- St. Patrick's Day Block Party was hosted at Jack & Ginger's.
- Rare Clover Day • SXSW • St. Patrick’s Day was hosted at The Continental Club.
- St. Patrick’s Day Party was hosted at Little Woodrow's Burnet.
- St. Patrick’s Day Party was hosted at Little Woodrow's Parmer Lane.