Redbook Legal Seminar
The Redbook has undergone a complete overhaul for 2018! Join Attorney Bill Warren, Warren Law Firm, for the must-attend seminar of 2018.
ALL DAY SESSION (no 1/2 day session available)
• 8:30 a.m. (check-in opens) 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (seminar)
• $219.00 ($370.55 with Redbook purchase)
• non-member price for full day seminar and required REDBOOK purchase: $480.05
• Lunch included with the All Day Session.
• The All Day Session is geared at all levels of the industry.
• Recommended for all on-site personnel or those with fewer than three years experience in Texas.
Sharpen your knowledge of your legal rights and responsibilities as a rental housing owner or manager by participating in one of the REDBOOK seminars being offered by AAA in Austin in 2018.
The in-person "Multi-Family Rental Housing Legal Seminars" are once again being offered in a full-day intensive seminar covering legal, leasing and liability issues from the perspective of onsite apartment managers, assistant managers and leasing agents.
Seminars emphasize changes in management practices required by new laws passed during the last legislative session and updates on key regulatory issues that affect property management.
Seminar participants can earn up to seven hours of MCE (Mandatory Continuing Education) credits from the Texas Real Estate Commission and up to seven hours of NAA continuing education credits. Some seminars sponsored exclusively by local associations may not offer all forms of continuing education credits.
You may also like the following events from Austin Apartment Association:
Also check out other Workshops in Austin
Liked this event? Spread the word :