Best Places To Celebrate Labor Day Weekend In Austin
Spending Labor Day weekend in Austin and looking for things to do? You are in luck because Labor Day weekend (September 3-5, 2022) is a great time to visit Austin. There are tons of fun things to do in Austin on Labor Day and even more during Labor Day weekend.
Austin has some fantastic venues which are hosted Labor Day events last year, find them below:
- Archer Hotel Austin
- Historic Victory Grill
- Lions Krav Maga
- National Association of Letter Carriers
- Moontower Saloon
- Soho Lounge
- Highland Lounge
- Crosswater Yacht Club
- De Nada Cantina
- Lyndon Baines Johnson Library and Museum
- Bucket's Deli and Sports Bar
- Nutty Brown Amphitheatre
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Labor Day Weekend In Austin?
Labor Day traditionally denotes the end of the summer season and, since 1882, represents an annual worker's holiday on the first Monday of September. And Austin knows how to celebrate this three-day event in fine fashion!
Austin Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Labor Day Weekend Events last year find them below:
- 2021 Labor Day Weekend Fish Fry // Drive-Thru was hosted at NALC.
- 2021 Labor Day Fish Fry // DRIVE-THRU was hosted at National Association of Letter Carriers.
- Labor Day Event was hosted at 3420 executive center dr austin.
- The Vibe Day Party Labor Day Wknd | 9.5 was hosted at Speakeasy.
- For The Culture Brunch & Day Party (Labor Day Weekend) was hosted at Cedar Street Courtyard.
- Labor Day Lake Rave was hosted at 17172 Rocky Ridge Rd.
- Labor Day Weekend Comedy Jam at Antone's was hosted at Antone's.
- Labor Day Weekend Cookout to benefit Folds of Honor was hosted at Crosswater Yacht Club.
- LABOR DAY BASH/ LARRY AND LA RAZA CONNECTION was hosted at Bucket's Deli and Sports Bar.
- Beyoncé Brunch Labor Day was hosted at Halcyon.
- “TRIALS” LIVE IN CONCERT FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 3RD AUSTIN TX @ SOHO LOUNGE was hosted at Soho Lounge.
- Bob Schneider's Labor of Love Fest was hosted at Nutty Brown Amphitheatre.
- You Betta Werk! Labor Day Weekend Community Workout for a Cause was hosted at Lions Krav Maga.
- Free Day of Yoga at Waterloo Greenway was hosted at Moody Amphitheater.
- Austin Flea at De Nada Cantina was hosted at De Nada Cantina.