GOGA Goat Yoga
GOGA is back for a very SPECIAL event November 18th, 2017! What makes it so special? We're so glad you asked.
Let's start with the fact that you'll be doing yoga, with a bunch of baby goats. In addition to that...
1. It will take place at #lamarunion, with the best downtown ATX views!
2. We are holding a Basic Needs drive for SAFE, more information below
3. Thirsty Planet Brewing Company is providing us with their Thirsty Goat Amber, for all you Thirsty Gogis*
4. Juice Society is providing us with cold-pressed juices and coupons, for our Gogis that are thirsty in a different way*
5. lululemon Austin will be there with a special gift exclusively for our attendees
Now, for the basics:
-Tickets/registration will be open mid-week, keep an eye out for the announcement and instructions to reserve your spot
-Age limit is 15+, no exceptions
-Must be over 21 years of age and show ID to enjoy a Thirsty Goat after class
-Class times: 8am, 9am, 10am, 11am, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm
-We are collecting Basic Needs items to donate to SAFE Austin, as they are low during the holiday season since most people focus on toys. SAFE's mission is "To lead in ending sexual assault and exploitation, child abuse, and domestic violence through prevention, intervention, and advocacy for change." If you'd like to help us contribute, bring any of the below items to class and we will do a big dropoff the next day. If you'd prefer to bring cash, we will be purchasing items from the list on our way to drop off, and can add your cash contribution to ours.
---Basic Needs items needed: African American Hair Care; Socks, Underwear, Shoes, & Pajamas; Body Wash & Loofahs; First Aid & OTC Cold/Allergy Medications; Shaving Supplies; Make-Up; Body & Face Lotion; Brushes & Hair Accessories; Child & Baby Body Wash; Size 4, 5 & 6 Diapers & Wipes
We are so grateful for our partners, and are looking forward to another great day of GOGA with y'all!!
*#3 & 4 - While supplies last
Also check out other Workshops in Austin, Health & Wellness Events in Austin.
Liked this event? Spread the word :