Girls Impact the World Film Festival Red Carpet Awards 2018
So many amazing speakers and filmmakers attending this year's Girls Impact the World Film Festival, with presenting sponsor Eloise DeJoria on Saturday, April 7, 2018 at St. Andrew's on Southwest Pkway!
Get tickets at this link to see more details about this inspiring event: rebrand.ly/girlsimpacttheworld
· Zain Asher is an anchor for CNN International based in New York.
· Elizabeth Avellan is a pioneering Hollywood producer (Spy Kids, From Dusk Till Dawn). She is also a finalist judge for the Girls Impact the World Film Festival.
· Pamela Ribon is a screenwriter (Moana, Smurfs: The Lost Village) and television writer who works at Disney.
· Eloise DeJoria is the spokesmodel for Paul Mitchell. She is also the presenting sponsor and a finalist judge for the Girls Impact the World Film Festival.
· Christine Minji Chang is an actress, producer, and executive director of the nonprofit Kollaboration, which showcases the talents of Asian-Pacific Islander American artists.
· Claudia Robaina is manager of the MIT Director's Fellows program.
· Sarah Jehaan Khan is an environmental filmmaker and activist in Pakistan who has made the BBC's 100 Women list.
· Rebecca Dharmapalan, one of Glamour’s 2017 “College Women of the Year,” makes films about sex trafficking and speaks at national forums.
Performances by Mélat and Ley Line
Follow us Connecther!
Contact ZXZlbnRzIHwgY29ubmVjdGhlciAhIG9yZw== for questions.
Doors Open 10 am
11 AM - Session #1 Powerful Women in Media
12:30 PM - Session #2 Impact Storytelling: The Power of Storytelling for Social Change
2:30 PM - Session #3 - Finalist films Screening
2-4 PM - Food Trucks
5 PM - Red Carpet begins (live music)
6 PM - Awards Ceremony begins (at 6 PM Sharp)
8 PM - Private Reception for VIP Ticketholders
Also check out other Entertainment Events in Austin, Festivals in Austin, Arts Events in Austin.
Liked this event? Spread the word :