Demand Driven Leader Workshop - Austin, TX
The Demand Driven Leader (DDL)™ Program equips senior and mid-level operations and supply chain managers with the ability to design, implement and sustain a Demand Driven supply chain. The program spans Planning, Operations, Distribution and Finance. Designed by the leading authorities on the Demand Driven Adaptive Enterprise at the Demand Driven Institute, the Demand Driven Leader program is comprised of 7 modules. The DDL Program is THE official preparatory course for the The Demand Driven Leader Professional (DDLP)™ certification test.
Part 1: The Rise of Complexity
Part 2: The Importance of Flow
Part 3: Relevant Information for Flow
Part 4: The Demand Driven Adaptive System
Module 1: Conventional Challenges for Flow
Part 1: Variability and Its Impact on Flow
Part 2: Distortions to Relevant Information and Materials - Planning
Part 3: Distortions to Relevant Information and Materials - Finance
Part 4: The Need for Thoughtware
Module 2: An Overview of Designing and Operating for FlowModule 3: Demand Driven Material Requirements Planning
Part 1: Strategic Inventory Positioning
Part 2: Buffer Profiles and Levels
Part 3: Dynamic Buffer Adjustments
Part 4: Demand Driven Planning (Supply Order Generation)
Part 5: Highly Visible and Collaborative Execution
Part 6: Calculating Average On-Hand
Part 7: DDMRP Buffer Criteria
Part 8: MRP, Lean and DDMRP
Part 9: Implications for Distribution Networks
Module 4: Demand Driven Scheduling and Shop Floor Execution
Part 1: DDMRP Implications on Scheduling
Part 2: Control Points
Part 3: Scheduling Control Points
Part 4: Protecting Control Points
Part 5: How Time Buffers Work
Part 6: Capacity Buffers
Module 5: Tactical Smart Metrics for OperationsModule 6: Demand Driven Sales and Operations Planning
Part 1: DDS&OP and the Demand Driven Operating Model Settings
Part 2: DDS&OP and Demand Driven Strategic Control, Measurement, Projection and Adaptation
Part 3: Volume and Rate Examples
Module 7: Demand Driven Adaptive System Development Path
1. What is a Demand Driven Operating Model?
A Demand Driven Operating Model is a supply order generation, operational scheduling and execution model utilizing actual demand in combination with strategic decoupling and control points and stock, time and capacity buffers in order to create a predictable and agile system that promotes and protects the flow of relevant information and materials within the tactical relevant operational range (hourly, daily and weekly). A Demand Driven Operating Model’s key parameters are set through the Demand Driven Sales and Operations Planning process to meet the stated business and market objectives while minimizing working capital and expedite related expenses.
2. How does the DDL compare to the DDP?There is some overlap between the programs. The material in the DDMRP and DDDRP sections of the DDL is redundant on the DDP Program material. The DDP goes into much greater depths on these topics. That material, however, will constitute only about 15% of the total DDL.
3. Where does the DDL Fit in the implementing Demand Driven concepts? The DDL will become a necessary cog in supporting any DDMRP (or bigger) implementation by giving mid-level and senior management an across the board look at flow and the concepts need to support flow. Without that support DDMRP implementations are always at risk. This will be particularly more important in larger enterprises.
4. What's the refund policy? There is no refund 14 days before the event.
5. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? No, you do not have to bring your ticket
6. Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable? Yes, your ticket is 100% transferrable
7. Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends? Yes, you can substitute anyone from your company
8. Is the cost of the certification exam included? No, the cost of the exam is not included. It can be purchased separately after the class if desired.
You may also like the following events from Demand Driven Institute:
- Next Thursday, 28th March, 08:00 am, Demand Driven Planner Workshop - San Francisco, CA in San Francisco
- Next month, 3rd April, 09:00 am, Instructor Development Workshop in Bologna BO
- Next month, 10th April, 08:00 am, Demand Driven Planner Workshop - Greensboro, NC in Greensboro