The Mansion - Austin, 2312 San Gabriel St, Austin, 78705 Austin, United States
Candlelight Ballet: Featuring Tchaikovsky, Vivaldi and More
The wildly popular Fever Originals Candlelight series is having a special performance! Whether you’re looking for a beautifully unique classical music performance or a romantic candlelit experience to warm you up, this performance is for you. You don’t need to know all things classical music to enjoy the evening; simply sit back and savor the stunning pieces you’ll hear. The concert will be held in a beautiful venue with comfortable settings so you can enjoy classical music in a laid back yet classy atmosphere while your surroundings flicker by candlelight. Prepare to be taken into the clouds with these most treasured masterpieces!
Get your tickets here ⇨ bit.ly/CDLAustinBallet
∎ Zone A (premium visibility)
∎ Zone B (great visibility)
∎ Zone C (good visibility)
Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis within each zone.
What You Will Enjoy
→️ An intimate ambience in a beautiful venue bathed in candlelight
→ A talented string quartet, Austin Camerata, performing classical pieces featuring the artists of Ventana Ballet
→ The stunning architecture of the historic Mansion
→️ A safe, comfortable and socially-distanced event
→ Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages will be available for additional purchase
→ Venue: The Mansion
→ Dates and times: various dates at 7pm and 9pm (select during purchase)
→ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 minutes prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
→ Age requirement: 10 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
→ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
→ View the FAQs for this event here ⇨ bit.ly/CDLAustinBallet ⇦
→ Your safety is Fever's priority. You can read the safety measures for this event here ⇨ bit.ly/CDLAustinBallet ⇦ .
● Claude Debussy – “Suite Bergamasque in F Minor, L. 32: III. Clair de Lune”
● Antonio Vivaldi – “The Four Seasons, Summer in G Minor, RV. 315: I (Allegro), II (Adagio), III (Presto)”
● Camille Saint-Saëns – “Carnival of the Animals, R. 125: XIII – Le Cygne (The Swan)”
● Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky – “Serenade for Strings in C Major, Op. 48: IV. Finale (Tema russo) - Andante”
● Johann Sebastian Bach – “Cello Suite No. 1, Prelude in G Major”
● Franz Schubert – “String Quartet No.14 in D Minor, D. 810, Death and the Maiden: I. Allegro”
● Alexander Borodin – “String Quartet No. 2 in D Major: III. Notturno”
→ Elke S. ☆☆☆☆☆: "It was incredibly beautiful both visually and audibly. We loved it."
→ Elizabeth S. ☆☆☆☆☆: "Absolutely exquisite; I was moved beyond words!"
→ Catherine T. ☆☆☆☆☆: "Wonderful, and especially lovely because the venue was full of atmosphere."
More information here ⇨ bit.ly/CDLAustinBallet
Any questions? Contact us here: