**Join us Monday March 21st, through Friday March 25th
from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm each day at:
DoubleTree by Hilton, Denver-Aurora
13696 East Iliff Place
Aurora, Colorado, 80014***Attendee Meet and Greet Cocktail Social***
"THE DO'S AND DON'TS OF THE PROPERTY LOSS APPRAISAL PROCESS"
This Course focuses on providing an understanding of the Property Loss Appraisal Process by first gaining an understanding of the attendee’s experience in appraisals, their understanding of the process and its intended usage in Property Loss disputes.
The Seminar then focuses on strengthening the Morals, Ethics, Integrity and Professionalism of those who serve as Property Loss Appraisers and those who implement the Property Loss Appraisal Process as a whole.
It then takes the participants through a detailed explanation of the Do’s and Don’ts of the Appraisal Process, and concludes with the art and practice of appraisal.
The Appraiser Certification Seminar is provided over a 3 day period with a graded and proctored test during the final day. To obtain their Appraiser Certification Attendees must have a passing grade on the test.
"SHARPEN THE PENCIL, NOT THE SWORD"
This Course is The Advanced Appraisal Umpire Certification Program focusing on the role of the Property Loss Appraisal Umpire in the Property Loss Appraisal Process and their duties, authority and expected conduct to:
1.Demand Respect and Command Authority of the Panel.
2. Maintain Control of the Appraisal and the Panel Members once you and they are formally involved in the process.
3. Provide and adhere to expectations, schedules, procedures and protocols of the process.
4. Assure both Appraisers are equally heard.
5. Maintain Non Ex Parte communications between the Panel.
6. Eliminate Outside Influence or Interference in the Appraisal Process.
7. Adherence of Ethical Behavior of and in the Panel.
8. Extinguish Volatile Environments and Situations created by the Panel or their Clients.
9. Create amicable solutions to contentious situations created by the Panel or their Clients.
10. Assure and maintain procedural adherence and fluidity of the panel and the process.
11. Recognizing the “Trojan Horse”, “Appraisal by Ambush” and other common “Tactics” of the Appraisers.
12. Understand the Umpire’s rights, Authority and responsibility to proceed in an “Empty Chair” Appraisal.
13. Provide accurate Awards based upon a thorough investigation of the loss under Appraisal and information provided by the panel.
14. “Draft” an Award for “Panel Discussion”.
15. Provide substantiation of the “Draft” and “Final” Award decision to the Panel Members.
16. Understand that and why “Splitting The Baby” is an inappropriate means of conclusion to a Property Loss Appraisal.
The Umpire Certification Seminar is provided over a 3 day period. Participants will also be given a mock “Loss Under Appraisal” and will be tasked with preparing, providing and presenting their award to “The Panel”.
During the three day seminar(s); Special Guest Speakers from both sides of the policy will be joining and sharing their wealth of knowledge and experience in the Appraisal Process including discussions on current trends, events, ever changing rules and regulations, case laws, and; provide a Q & A session on procedural protocols that effect the process.
CE Credits are available through each course segment and are for a total of 24 CE Credit Hours per course.
Upon completion of the three day course; participants will receive the following:
1. 24 CE Credit Hours for certain states (provided in 8 credit hours per day) Attendees must be present throughout all three days to obtain the entire 24 CE Credit Hours (State restrictions and requirements may apply).
2. A Certificate of Completion and Designation as a P.L.A.N. Certified Property Loss Appraiser.
3. Paid Membership Access to "Sample Documents" and Members Only Forum* (Membership Required)
4. Paid Membership Listing Access in the The Property Loss Appraisal Network (P.L.A.N.) Appraiser Registry (Membership Required).
*Course Also Includes daily Continental Breakfast, Full Lunch, Daily Snacks and Refreshments.
*Contact us with any Special Requests or Needs you may require during the seminar.
***Strict Compliance with any continued Mandated COVID-19 Restrictions and Social Distancing Requirements will be exercised during the entire course (feel free to contact us with any concerns)***
We look forward to being your "Number One Industry Choice" for the Education, Certification and Training of your organization's personnel.
The Property Loss Appraisal Network (P.L.A.N.):
Providing Education and Training to the Insurance and Restoration Industry's through Membership and Fellowship.
Remember: If You Are Not Part Of The P.L.A.N., You Are Part Of The Problem!
*No Refunds. If you cannot make the selected scheduled event, you will be automatically enrolled in the next seminar date for this class
The Property Loss Appraisal Network P.L.A.N.
aW5mbyB8IHRoZXBsYW5vbmxpbmUgISBvcmc=*Contact us for Sponsorship Information* *Contact us for Group Discounts**Contact Us For On Property Room Discounts*
Tickets for P.L.A.N. Appraiser & Umpire Certification Conference, Denver CO. can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|5 Day Appraiser & Umpire Certification||USD 2,000|
|3 Day Appraiser Certification Only||USD 1,200|
|3 Day Umpire Certification Only||USD 1,200|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events