First Harvest Music Festival : VOLUNTEER
The First Harvest Music Festival is a family friendly music event featuring well-known, local musicians and vendors to show solidarity for our refugee neighbors. There will be music, food trucks, drinks and fun on Project Worthmore's training farm.
This event would not be possible without energetic and supportive volunteers like yourself. There are plenty of ways to get involved and help us pull off a successful day in benefit of Project Worthmore. From set up starting at 9:00 am on Saturday to tear down and clean up ending at 10:00 pm we have a spot for you.
We are grateful fo rany help that you can offer and any helpers you might bring along with you! Any time you can give truly does benefit the vision and mission of Project Worthmore! As our thanks, all volunteers get one free ticket to attend the music festival.
Please read the general job description of each volunteer opportunity. You will get a follow up email with more details and info soon! Thanks! Reach out to a2F0ZSB8IHByb2plY3R3b3J0aG1vcmUgISBvcmc= if you have any questions
- 9:00a - 11:00a : Event Set-up
- 2:00p - 4:00p : Final Event Set-up
- 3:00 - 6:00 / 6:00 - 9:00 : Event Check-in, ticket sales
- 3:00 - 6:00 / 6:00 - 9:00 : Drink Service
- 3:00 - 6:00 / 6:00 - 9:00 : Ice Cream Scooper
- 3:00 - 6:00 / 6:00 - 9:00: First Aid
- 3:00 - 6:00 / 6:00 - 9:00: Face Painting
- 3:00 - 6:00 / 6:00 - 9:00: Event Assistance
- 9:00 - 10:00 : Event Tear Down and Clean Up