Women In Insurance Summit 2019
• Build a business case to win management support and justify HR investment
• Explore best-practice guidelines to reduce mental health risks in the workplace
• Learn innovative ways to improve your recruitment campaigns
• Get up to date on crucial developments in employment law
• Gain insight into effective HR technology implementation
• Enhance your ability to manage and lead change
This year’s Women in Insurance Summit now features the Women in Insurance Awards, a celebration of the outstanding achievements from the past year of the women who make insurance great.
So, if you deserve recognition – or know someone who does – nominate now to help us find industry superstars in categories like:
• Broker of the Year – Independent
• Broker of the Year – International
• Insurance Professional of the Year
• Rising Star – Broker
• Rising Star – Insurer
• Marketing and Communications Executive of the Year
• Insurance Employer of the Year
The full list of award categories and criteria can be found here - auckland.ibwomenininsurance.com.
The award winners will be announced at the conclusion of the summit.