SPECIAL MID-WINTER SALE - 15% off individual tickets until Sunday 21 July!
PLEASE NOTE: If you are a REINZ member, you can receive member pricing of $285 +gst (includes discount) please head to: https://reinzeducation.co.nz/Course/Details/94640
This not-to-be missed Property Management Conference is hosted by Simon McKinney and filled with a great line-up including:
- Keynote Lisa O'Neill starting the day with positivity!
- Steve Watson from MBIE providing an update on what you need to know about the Healthy Homes Standards
- Psychologist Steven Colligan speaking about mastering positive relationships with landlords and tenants
- Lawyer & Partner Carole Pedder providing a tax update for Business Owners/Property Managers
- REINZ will be providing an advocacy/advisory update, discussing the new Property Management Education offering, Statistics for Property Management and a portal demonstration on how to create comparative rental appraisals
- Dr Annette Beautrais educating us on suicide prevention and empowering the Property Management industry with health and wellbeing
- A panel of some of the top property managers in the country who will discuss the theme of the conference 'Thriving in Changing Times'.
Breakout sessions will be available for Property Managers and Business Owners.
Registration includes Cocktail Networking Drinks where the winner of the ‘2019 Recognition of Contribution to the Property Management Industry’ will be announced.
We know you will have a great day!
Thanks to our Major event sponsors: realestate.co.nz and Skills
And to our event sponsors: ABC Photosigns and Barfoot & Thompson