To view the conference programme and to register click here:
This conference is for pharmacists and other healthcare professionals, including GPs. You do not need to be a PSNZ member to attend this event.
"Towards Integrated Health: PSNZ Conference 2019" explores the role pharmacists and other healthcare professionals have in providing patients with high quality professional advice concerning their medicines and healthcare.
The programme highlights the new and rapidly developing elements of an advanced, integrated primary health environment for the community.
Keep up to date with the latest information relevant to the your profession, build your knowledge and skills to enable you to deliver patient healthcare services safely and effectively.
Hear from people who are illuminating new perspectives and challenging the status quo. Take away valuable knowledge and skills that you can apply in your own workplace or practice.
Hear from international speakers and subject matter experts on topics including:
- Inter-professional collaboration to improve healthcare practice
- Mental Health and Addiction
- Cannabis – pharmacology and medicinal use
- New health sector legislation and ramifications for you
- Digital and data technology to connect the NZ Health System
- Findings of Victoria and Otago University’s research on
pharmacists contribution to primary health care
- Clinical case studies in primary health and MORE!
International Guest Speaker: Ravi Sharma, Director of England, Royal Pharmaceutical Society and previously National Clinical Lead for Clinical Ph*rm*cy and Genomics at NHS England will present our keynote address.