Mat Pilates Pilates Instructor Training Qualification by Suna Pilates
Find out why people choose Suna Pilates for Instructor Training: https://pilates.co.nz/pages/pilates-instructor-training-suna-pilates-auckland
LIMITED PARTICIPANTS for a high level of personal instruction. Pay a deposit now to reserve your place.
This is a prerequisite for our instructor's Pilates Reformer Course.
With a qualification to teach Pilates Mat Workouts you can:
- Create your own Pilates mat classes and a timetable that works for your lifestyle, and teach Pilates one-on-one at home, or offer larger class groups
- Work as many or as few hours as you want, with total flexibility
- Take advantage of a qualification recognised around the world - take your skills with you when you travel!
Once you graduate you will be able to:
- Teach fundamental Mat Pilates exercises understanding the exercises theoretically and physically
- Verbalise exercises with versatility
- Correct postures, principles and exercises effectively and safely
- Modify exercises for a given client and to teach workouts specific to a clients’ needs
- Develop the knowledge and understanding which are needed to safely teach and adjust basic level Pilates classes.
Learning modules covered in this course:
Pilates Postural Principles
Basic Mat Exercises
Read the full Mat Basics course overview here: https://pilates.co.nz/collections/pilates-training-courses/products/mat-basics
To book please email a2lyaSB8IHN1bmFwaWxhdGVzICEgY28gISBueg==
or call 021 1801 430.
Optional: Experience 1 Week of Suna Pilates FREE
Attend a 15 minute Suna Intro + SunaFit classes - see timetable and book online. This may be attended in the week prior to the course.
Duration - 20 hours + Assessment
(Friday 4-7pm, Saturday and Sunday 8am - 5pm)
Pilates equipment can be purchased during your course at a 15% discount. Workout session sheets are also available for purchase.
Gain an internationally recognised Pilates Instructor Qualification!
Our certification is widely recognised and our trainers are teaching all around the world. You should know that with Pilates, experience and skill is more important than a piece of paper to deliver classes and to do them to a level that challenges people of all abilities and fitness levels safely. If you are thinking about doing a Pilates Instructor course with us in order to work overseas, our experience has been that Suna trainers only need to demonstrate what they can do to prospective employers to be offered a job.
Testimonials from our Pilates Instructor Course Graduates:
"I’m English but lived in NZ for three years and trained with Suna Pilates to be a Pilates Instructor. When I went back to England to go to Medical School I easily got a part time job at the David Lloyd Fitness Centre – they asked me to take a class for them as a trial to see what I could do and as soon as I’d finished the class they offered me a job." - Luke Anwar, England
"I worked at Suna In New Zealand for four years before going home to Canada. The training I received was fantastic – I was offered a number of jobs at boutique studios when I returned home and now I’m looking at setting up my own Pilates Studio. I’ve looked into additional Pilates courses since I got home and none of them are of the standard of training I received at Suna. I’ve been teaching in Canada for the last 9 years, and I’m in great demand as a trainer." - Lauren Olsen, Canada
"I worked at Suna in Auckland and then I moved to Queenstown and after doing a demo of one class with 3 people in it I got offered a job immediately." - Ana Tonkin, Queenstown