YOU MUST REGISTER THROUGH LINK https://bit.ly/2M0kytb
Looking to buy a house or need information around housing? Then this is the perfect information session for you.
Gain tips and advice from experienced real estate agents, mortgage broker and local law firm around:
- Steps involved in purchasing property
- Types of property in New Zealand
- Applying for finance from a bank
- Kiwi Saver and Home Start Grants
- What conditions and checks buyers need to do
- Home Ownership options
- Auckland Housing Programme
- Kiwi Build
- And many more topics.
This free session is open to all but places are limited so be sure to register for this highly popular session.
If you need more information please contact our team on cmVjZXB0aW9uIHwgYmVsb25nICEgb3JnICEgbno=
or 09 625 2440. Otherwise please register through the link.: https://bit.ly/2M0kytb
Thanks to Mortgages Online, Barfoot and Thomas, Conveyancing Shop Lawyers, Ministry of Business, Information Employment, Tenancy Services and HLC.