Building A Great Team Culture: Your Values
Building a great team culture 101 - with a focus on values
You will leave at the end of the session having learnt a technique to define your values.
Come prepared with:
- An outline of your strategy or vision for the next 2-5 years (doesn't matter if it's vague)
- The characteristics of your most valued employees
- A few notes from talking to your most valued employee(s) about:
- what they like about working at your company,
- what makes it special,
- how they would describe it to someone wanting to join.
You may also like the following events from The Common: