Texture - March 10th and 11th, 2019
Texture has never been more popular than it is now! What you’ll notice is that if a client lacks texture, they desire it. If they have it, they need to know how to manage it. This program takes you through the ins and outs of creating and maintaining textured hair behind the chair and how to best educate your clientele about home care. From cuts to color and the best ways to style and finish, this class will leave you excited to get your hands on natural texture!
• Learn best practices for client consultations and expand your product knowledge
• Better utilize your tools for your naturally textured clients
• Understand the global approaches to marrying shape and tonality
What is the refund policy?
Cancellation or transfer of tickets Policy:
Keune understands travel plans may change. For all cancellations, you may transfer your registration to another program of equal or lesser value to be used within the same calendar year as purchased, guest is responsible for any amount greater than the original program cost.
Programs purchased with KLC rewards are transferrable under the KLC guidelines only. Any transfer must be requested in writing. Purchased program fees may be transferred from one person to another if requested in writing by the ticket buyer.
Keune is not responsible for any travel reimbursements should a program be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances including increment weather.
*All programs that may be subject to cancellation due to low attendance will be determined within 2 weeks prior to event date.
Keune Advanced Academy will utilize promotions and ticket discounts at its discretion based on ticket availability and Academy calendar needs
Refunds are not available.
You may also like the following events from Keune Professionals - North America:
- This month, 24th March, 09:00 am, Cut and Color Collaboration with George Alderete and Gareth Palmer - Keune Mid-West Academy - March 24th and 25th, 2019 in Chicago
- This month, 24th March, 09:00 am, Beyond the Blade - March 24th and 25th, 2019 in Atlanta
- This Sunday, 31st March, 09:00 am, Ultimate Color - March 31st and April 1st, 2019 in Atlanta