St. Patrick’s Day 2022 Celebrations In Atlanta
St Patrick's Day 2022 in Atlanta has a lot to offer for the week. Whether you want to get back to Irish traditions with a stop at one of the two Paddy’s Markets locations or throw back a few drinks in an Irish pub, there are plenty of opportunities to celebrate St Patrick’s Day in style In Atlanta!
Things To Do On St. Patrick’s Day 20 In Atlanta
Looking for things to do on St Patrick's Day in Atlanta? Irish Pubs and Irish Bars in Atlanta or want to find what's going on for St Patrick's Day in Atlanta. There are so many things to do in Atlanta during St. Patrick’s Day.
Get your green on, grab a mask, and shake your shamrock! The party in the park will feature live music, DJs, shenanigans, and more – And don’t forget the fried oysters, chicken tenders, and gator baskets!
Things may be a bit different this year, but you’ll still enjoy the same old shenanigans! Safe for social distancing, there will be no shortage of Guinness and Irish whiskey.
Lace up those tennis shoes and join in on the 5k, 10k, and Kids Fun Run at your own pace!
The 138th annual family-friendly event is taking over Midtown with clowns, floats, bands, Bagpipe & Drum Corps, children, dancers, drill teams, and more!
Top of the mornin’ to ya! Get the kids in on the fun and celebrate the luck of the Irish with Children’s Museum of Atlanta. I
there will be a special St. Patrick’s Day Storytime and craft; kids will also make their own rainbows upstairs at the Science Bar.
Best Places To Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Atlanta
From raucous pub crawls to lively parades, there is nothing quite like St. Patrick’s Day in Atlanta. There is a lot of fun things to do on St. Patrick's Day in Atlanta.
Atlanta has some fantastic venues which was hosted St. Patrick's Day parades & events last year, find them below:
- Cafe Circa
- Suite Food Lounge
- TRUTH RESTAURANT AND LOUNGE
- Havana Club ATL
- Park Tavern
- Aurum Lounge
- Tongue & Groove
- Omni Hotel at The Battery Atlanta
- Briarcliff Woods Beach Club
- The Generator
- Big Sky Buckhead
- M Bar Ultra Lounge
- Union City Park-and-Ride
- Party Bus from Atlanta to St. Patricks Day Celebration in Savannah
- Colony Square
Where Should I Go To Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Atlanta?
St. Patrick's Day is celebrated by the Irish-American cities with distinctive events and activities. There is a lot to look forward to; parades, bar crawling events, and more.
Atlanta has some fantastic venues which are hosted St. Patrick's Day parades & events last year, find them below:
- Please Fill Out Your Party Bus Request for St. Patrick's Day Party Bus | 1 Request Per Person was hosted at Union City Park-and-Ride.
- Atlanta St. Patrick's Parade 5K Run/Walk: 5th Annual was hosted at Colony Square.
- THE BIGGEST PRE ST. PATRICKS DAY PARTY IN THE CITY OF ATLANTA was hosted at Cafe Circa.
- St Patricks Day TRAP, TWERK n PAINT at Atlanta's Original Uptown Comedy Corner was hosted at Uptown Comedy Corner.
- POP UP ROOFTOP DAY PARTY - ST PATRICKS DAY was hosted at Cafe Circa464 Edgewood Avenue Southeast, Atlanta, Georgia 30312.
- St. Patricks Day Weekend Subtle Pres.. Bruno Furlan (Dirtybird) was hosted at The Music Room.
- FLIP FLOP SUNDAYS ST. PATRICKS DAY JAMESON TAKEOVER & CELEBRATION was hosted at Tiki Tango.
- Sweet Auburn St. Patrick's Day Bar Crawl was hosted at Headquarters Auburn.
- Clover Leafs & Cool Libations: St. Patrick's Cocktail Class w/ Zach Cable was hosted at ASW Distillery.
- Saint Patrick's Day Sip n' Paint ATL - PURCHASE EARLY BIRD TICKET FOR $10 OFF was hosted at 6075.
- BarCrawls.com Presents Austin St. Patrick's Get Shamrocked Party was hosted at Tin Lizzy's Cantina.
- DAYJAVU + DAYCATION = ST PATTY DAY OPEN BAR w/JAMESON + LIT VODKA ($3 GREEN BEER) was hosted at Aurum Lounge.
- A Social Mess Presents the Irish Lights Festival with Lost Kings at Park Tavern in Piedmont Park was hosted at Park Tavern.
- 31st annual St. Patrick's Day Festival was hosted at Limerick Junction.
- ST. PATRICK'S DAY Sip & Paint was hosted at The Gill Art Gallery.