Next Level Design - May 5th and 6th, 2019
Next Level Design
If you’re looking to go beyond the basics, this is your chance to push your design creativity to the next level! Build upon Foundational Design elements to put a personalized approach on your cutting techniques. You will learn how to hone your skills for sharp lines, form and structure through an out of the box approach to cutting and texturizing. Elevate upon the 4 foundational cuts and the finishing techniques needed to take your designs to the next level.
• Utilize new techniques using shears, clippers, razor and texturizers
• Push your foundational designs to new creative heights
• Master styling tactics for a pro finish every time!
What is the refund policy?
Cancellation or transfer of tickets Policy:
Keune understands travel plans may change. For all cancellations, you may transfer your registration to another program of equal or lesser value to be used within the same calendar year as purchased, guest is responsible for any amount greater than the original program cost.
Programs purchased with KLC rewards are transferrable under the KLC guidelines only. Any transfer must be requested in writing. Purchased program fees may be transferred from one person to another if requested in writing by the ticket buyer.
Keune is not responsible for any travel reimbursements should a program be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances including increment weather.
*All programs that may be subject to cancellation due to low attendance will be determined within 2 weeks prior to event date.
Keune Advanced Academy will utilize promotions and ticket discounts at its discretion based on ticket availability and Academy calendar needs
Refunds are not available.
You may also like the following events from Keune Professionals - North America:
- This Sunday, 2nd June, 09:00 am, Blonde Out - Keune Mid-West Academy - June 2nd and 3rd, 2019 in Chicago
- This Sunday, 2nd June, 09:00 am, Creative Design - June 2nd and 3rd, 2019 in Atlanta
- Next month, 23rd June, 09:00 am, Cut and Color Collaboration with George Alderete and Gareth Palmer - June 23rd and 24th, 2019 in Atlanta