Best Places To Celebrate Labor Day Weekend In Atlanta
Spending Labor Day weekend in Atlanta and looking for things to do? You are in luck because Labor Day weekend (September 3-5, 2022) is a great time to visit Atlanta. There are tons of fun things to do in Atlanta on Labor Day and even more during Labor Day weekend.
Atlanta has some fantastic venues which are hosted Labor Day events last year, find them below:
- 840 Ralph David Abernathy Blvd SW
- Cafe Circa
- Traffik Kitchen and Cocktails
- REVEL ATLANTA
- Suite Food Lounge
- Hide Kitchen & Cocktails
- Sahara Hookah Lounge
- Believe Music Hall
- Odyssey Lounge
- The Dome
- Rose Bar
- The Dawn Event Center
- Vision Restaurant & Lounge
- Midtown Beach Club
- Starlight Drive-In Theatre & Flea Market
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Labor Day Weekend In Atlanta?
Labor Day traditionally denotes the end of the summer season and, since 1882, represents an annual worker's holiday on the first Monday of September. And Atlanta knows how to celebrate this three-day event in fine fashion!
Atlanta Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Labor Day Weekend Events last year find them below:
- Labor Day Weekend Kick off Celebration at Tongue and Groove was hosted at Tongue & Groove.
- Labor Day Weekend Edtion Viernes Tropicales Latin Night ATL w/ DJ King Tito was hosted at Sanctuary Nightclub ATL.
- ATLANTA.WYD PRESENTS LABOR DAY PRIDE POP UP SHOP was hosted at The Pink Zebra Boutique.
- Ladies at Play's Encore Bash ATL Labor Day Black Gay Pride Edition 2021 was hosted at The Georgia Freight Depot.
- Rock Steady Sound System Block Party - Labor Day Weekend was hosted at Rock Steady - Atlanta.
- JAYDA WAYDA HOSTING TRAP VS R&B (LABOR DAY WEEKEND EDITION) was hosted at Traffik Kitchen and Cocktails.
- 14th Annual $500 Labor Day Poetry Slam & Jazz Brunch was hosted at Hotel Midtown, Curio Collection by Hilton.
- Coast 2 Coast LIVE Showcase Atlanta Labor Day - Artists Win $50K In Prizes was hosted at CRAZY ATLANTA.
- LABOR DAY WKEND “Welcome 2 Atlanta” was hosted at Suite Food Lounge.
- ATLANTA’S BIGGEST LABOR DAY WEEKEND PARTY was hosted at Vision Lounge.
- Celebrate Two Holidays This Labor Day Weekend at Firepit Pizza Tavern was hosted at Firepit Pizza Tavern.
- #1 LABOR DAY ROOFTOP DAY PARTY @VISIONLOUNGE was hosted at Vision Restaurant & Lounge.
- ATLANTA’S #1 LABOR DAY WEEKEND PARTY was hosted at VODS Lounge and Bistro.
- Ms. Jazz's " LABOR DAY PARTY " was hosted at 2439 Memorial Dr SE.
- ATLANTA’S BIGGEST CELEBRITY LABOR DAY WEEKEND PARTY was hosted at Paparazzi Atl.