Foundational Design - February 17th and 18th, 2019
Whether you are just starting out in the industry or are a seasoned veteran be prepared to walk away feeling refreshed in your cutting approach and confident in your finishing. This two-day, hands-on workshop cuts straight to the essentials, literally. Master Keune’s four foundational cuts and bring your creativity to life as you focus on lines, form and structure within each look. This class will give you a solid base and leave you feeling refreshed and focused in the salon.
As you practice and perfect Keune’s tried-and-true cutting system you will learn:
• How shapes influence an overall look
• The correct body position and technique to achieve each cut
• Finishing techniques you can utilize across all four haircuts
What is the refund policy?
Cancellation or transfer of tickets Policy:
Keune understands travel plans may change. For all cancellations, you may transfer your registration to another program of equal or lesser value to be used within the same calendar year as purchased, guest is responsible for any amount greater than the original program cost.
Programs purchased with KLC rewards are transferrable under the KLC guidelines only. Any transfer must be requested in writing. Purchased program fees may be transferred from one person to another if requested in writing by the ticket buyer.
Keune is not responsible for any travel reimbursements should a program be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances including increment weather.
*All programs that may be subject to cancellation due to low attendance will be determined within 2 weeks prior to event date.
Keune Advanced Academy will utilize promotions and ticket discounts at its discretion based on ticket availability and Academy calendar needs
Refunds are not available.
You may also like the following events from Keune Professionals - North America:
- This Sunday, 24th February, 09:00 am, Next Level Color - February 24th and 25th, 2019 in Atlanta
- This Sunday, 24th February, 09:00 am, Next Level Design - February 24th and 25th, 2019 in Atlanta
- Next Sunday, 3rd March, 09:00 am, Cut and Color Collaboration with George Alderete and Gareth Palmer - March 3rd and 4th, 2019 in Atlanta
Liked this event? Spread the word :