Foundational Color - February 17th and 18th, 2019
A solid foundation can influence your entire career in the right direction, which is why we find it so important to start here. Although this isn’t a “beginner” class, we find that it is the perfect start to educate you about all that Keune hair color has to offer. You will learn how to properly formulate Keune Color in an easy four step system that will lead to expert results, every time. Whether you’re looking to start off on the right foot or reenergize your current practice, this is the class for you!
• Determining your starting level
• Natural contributing pigments and how they impact formulation
• What percentage of grey your client actually is
• Getting a beautiful end result from any starting point.
You will leave this class feeling confident about the constants and variables of any color formulation in the salon and ready for next level classes.
What is the refund policy?
Cancellation or transfer of tickets Policy:
Keune understands travel plans may change. For all cancellations, you may transfer your registration to another program of equal or lesser value to be used within the same calendar year as purchased, guest is responsible for any amount greater than the original program cost.
Programs purchased with KLC rewards are transferrable under the KLC guidelines only. Any transfer must be requested in writing. Purchased program fees may be transferred from one person to another if requested in writing by the ticket buyer.
Keune is not responsible for any travel reimbursements should a program be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances including increment weather.
*All programs that may be subject to cancellation due to low attendance will be determined within 2 weeks prior to event date.
Keune Advanced Academy will utilize promotions and ticket discounts at its discretion based on ticket availability and Academy calendar needs
Refunds are not available.
You may also like the following events from Keune Professionals - North America:
- This Sunday, 24th February, 09:00 am, Next Level Color - February 24th and 25th, 2019 in Atlanta
- This Sunday, 24th February, 09:00 am, Next Level Design - February 24th and 25th, 2019 in Atlanta
- Next Sunday, 3rd March, 09:00 am, Cut and Color Collaboration with George Alderete and Gareth Palmer - March 3rd and 4th, 2019 in Atlanta
Liked this event? Spread the word :