Beyond the Foil - August 25th and 26th, 2019
Beyond the Foil
As color trends evolve each season, so should your techniques. Traveling beyond the foil allows you to utilize creative approaches to free-hand painting and Balayage methods. Learn the advanced techniques you need to create expert placement and harmony in color. You will leave this class feeling solid in the mastery of your approach to seamless applications and one of a kind color.
• Learn the top techniques to creating the most in-demand color
• Discover the best ways to utilize Keune color products to get the look
• Create your own unique style of placement
What is the refund policy?
Cancellation or transfer of tickets Policy:
Keune understands travel plans may change. For all cancellations, you may transfer your registration to another program of equal or lesser value to be used within the same calendar year as purchased, guest is responsible for any amount greater than the original program cost.
Programs purchased with KLC rewards are transferrable under the KLC guidelines only. Any transfer must be requested in writing. Purchased program fees may be transferred from one person to another if requested in writing by the ticket buyer.
Keune is not responsible for any travel reimbursements should a program be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances including increment weather.
*All programs that may be subject to cancellation due to low attendance will be determined within 2 weeks prior to event date.
Keune Advanced Academy will utilize promotions and ticket discounts at its discretion based on ticket availability and Academy calendar needs
Refunds are not available.
You may also like the following events from Keune Professionals - North America:
- This Sunday, 24th February, 09:00 am, Next Level Color - February 24th and 25th, 2019 in Atlanta
- This Sunday, 24th February, 09:00 am, Next Level Design - February 24th and 25th, 2019 in Atlanta
- Next Sunday, 3rd March, 09:00 am, Cut and Color Collaboration with George Alderete and Gareth Palmer - March 3rd and 4th, 2019 in Atlanta
Liked this event? Spread the word :