Kick off the show at our Saturday Innovation Symposium! Join us for dinner at the Atlanta Marriot Marquis on June 1 as we celebrate the innovations you have made possible through the use of mass spectrometry. This event begins with a dinner and drink reception, followed by presentations from leading scientists in key areas of research. Topics of the night will include:
• The journey from metabolomics to mechanisms Dr. Nicola Zamboni, Professor at ETH Zurich
• Non-Targeted Analysis Research at the US EPA: Providing Innovative Solutions to Environmental Health Problems
Jon Sobus Ph.D., Physical Scientist at EPA
• Building a Better Pipeline for going from Biomarker discovery to validation,Maureen Kachman, Ph.D., Managing Director, Michigan Regional Comprehensive Metabolomics Resource Core
Register Today: www.agilent.com/chem/asms
June 3-5, 2019- Breakfast Sessions
Agilent will also be hosting 3 Breakfast Seminars throughout the week in our Hospitality Suite.
• Monday: Lipids Greatest Hits - Featuring the Agilent 6546 LC/Q-TOF and Lipid Annotator – Special Breakfast Performance
• Tuesday: "Self-Driving” Mass Spectrometry – Mass Analysis Designed for Everyone
• Cannabis and Cannabinoid Testing in Evolving Regulatory Framework
Save Your Seat: www.agilent.com/chem/asms
June 3-5, 2019- Agilent's Hospitality Suite
Stop by our Hospitality Suite located at the OMNI Atlanta at CNN Center, Grand Ballroom E and let Agilent help you with your Mass Spec needs.
June 2-6, Agilent Booth
You can also visit us at our Booth #400, located in the Convention Center.
We look forward to meeting you!