Do you live in Athens, don't speak Greek and yet you are interested in learning a bodywork art? We invite you to attend our THAI MASSAGE TRAINING starting October 14. 2017 to become a certified Thai Massage practitioner.
Traditional Thai massage is an ancient healing system of tissue, muscle and joint mobilizations using pressing, stretching, turning and moving, which is performed while fully clothed. Thai massage includes much more than the traditional massage because it involves rhythmic acupressure, reflexology, energy work and stretching, a form of passive yoga.
Υou will learn the basics of this wonderful healing art from Thailand. At the end of the program, for which you need no prior knowledge, you will be able to safely conduct a whole body Thai massage. You will also be taught a Yoga routine for Thai Massage therapists as well as a self-massage routine.
Contents of the seminar:
- Basics of Thai medicine, contraindications
- History, culture and background of Thai massage
- Special Yoga and Self Massage routine for Thai massage practitioners
- Important treatment principles and treatment techniques
- Treatment of feet and legs
- Treatment of stomach and chest
- Treatment of arms and back
- Head, face and neck treatment
- Practice of what we have learned by exchanging massages
- Repetition and summary, final treatment
A total of 90 hours for which you will receive a certification of attendance.
The dates are:
14 & 15 October 2017
4 & 5 November 2017
18 & 19 November 2017
9 & 10 December 2017
13 & 14 January 2017
90 hours in total
Ioannis Sampsonidis or/and Alexandros Stavrinos
Euro 700,- including all taxes
Seminar notes with pictures are in price included
In case you have Greek friends in Athens: https://www.facebook.com/events/1927340820837694