Discover what makes JCI the world’s leader in health care accreditation and how our standards and survey process help hospitals and ambulatory care organizations all over the world improve the quality and safety of patient care.
JCI experts and leaders will conduct informative lectures and group workshops which will help you structure your pursuit of accreditation while providing valuable best practices for achieving your Gold Seal ™. Learn how more than 1,000 organizations in 70-plus countries achieve and maintain the rigorous standards of JCI accreditation.
What You Will Learn:
During this three-day interactive educational event, you will learn:
• How to interpret and use JCl standards to drive transformational improvement. Your registration fee includes an electronic version of JCl's 6th edition Hospital Accreditation Standards, the new 4th edition Ambulatory Care Standards, survey process guides for both programs, and other valuable resources.
• How JCI will survey and evaluate your organization while also showing you how you can use these same techniques to enhance your organization’s patient safety practices.
• How to address common quality improvement challenges faced by other health care organizations.
• How organizations balance the cost and the benefits of accreditation.
Join us to see how you can become one of the safest and highest quality health care organizations in the world!
Who Should Attend:
This is an ideal program for those that are considering international hospital and/or ambulatory care accreditation or have recently started their preparations.
Both hospital and ambulatory care leaders and staff can benefit from this program because:
• JCI’s hospital and ambulatory care standards survey processes are similar, so most of this program’s content applies to both health care settings.
• Short special sessions are scheduled at the end of days 1 and 2 to cover content applicable only to hospitals or ambulatory care organizations.
To learn more about this event or to regisiter, please visit: https://www.jointcommissioninternational.org/athens-foundations-of-accreditation/?ref=SOCJCI