200 hr Abhaya Yoga Teacher Training with Vivi Letsou and team
Abhaya Yoga 200 HRS Teacher Training with Vivi Letsou.
Immerse Yourself in Yoga and the Roots of your Power!.
Build new strength, alignment, flexibility.
Beginn our Fearless Journey by delving into our lives NOW, and finding our Iccha / Deep Desire or Life Purpose.
200 Hour Abhaya Yoga Teacher in Training
Abhaya Yoga Makes us STRONG & FEARLESS!
November 2020- February 2021
We build a strong trunk for our yoga and meditation practice.
Every weekend we focus on a new Asana category (backbends, inversions, etc.) and practice for:
Strong Body-Clear Mind-Open Heart
Ring by ring, we discover the five sheaths of our existence / five Koshas
From the center outwardly we grow, aligning Body-Mind-Heart
- Principles of Alignment in all Asana Categories
- Warm Up Exercises
- Sun Salutations
- Hip Openers
- Arm Balances
- Seated forward folds & Twists
- Basic Sanskrit and names for Yoga poses
- Fundamentals of Teaching & Sequencing
- Develop a Personal Practice of Asana, Pranayama & Meditation
Anatomy / Subtle Body Anatomy
- Anatomy Fundamentals: Skeletal Muscular Systems, Joints
- Subtle Body Anatomy—5 Koshas, Chakras, Energy Channels
- Pranayama & Meditation
Yoga History and Philosophy
- Yoga History & Philosophy
- Classical Yoga Sutras, Eightfold Path of Patanjali
- Zen, Buddhism, Eightfold Path of Buddhism
- BhÂhagavad Gita
- Tantric Philosophy
- Abhaya Path: Strong Alignment-Fearless Action
Full Program Attendance
Successful Completion of Projects & Exams
20 Hour of Abhaya Yoga Practice (free)
10 Hours of Class Observation (free)
20 Hours, Volunteer Yoga Teaching
Branch out to take action and make a difference!
20 Hours teaching as a volunteer, ideally to a special group or individual who could benefit, but would not be able to afford it otherwise.
200 Hour Teacher in Training Verification
After completion of Steps 1-4, you receive a letter verifying that you completed a 200 Hour Teacher in Training Program.
Now you can start teaching as a volunteer and offer your services FREE OF CHARGE to gain experience. (You are not considered a fully-qualified yoga teacher yet.)
Partial Scholarships Available through NYSY Program: Action Pays Back!
About The Host: Top quality Yoga and Pilates classes, Yoga and Pilates Workshops and Teacher Trainings. For information on classes call us @ 30(210) 3232004 or send us an e-mail at: email@example.com
Website Link: http://www.nysystudios.com