Show your love for Boyd County Public Library by participating in the Love Your Library 5k or 1.25-mile walk!
5pm On-Site Registration
5K: $10 pre-registration fee if you have a Boyd County Public Library Card. You can get this promotion if you pre-register at the library and show your card or sign up for a card. Non-BCPL card holders pre-registration before April 27th is $15. Day of event $20. Pre-registered groups of 8 or more may register for $12 1.25
Walk: $8 pre-registered with a library card, $12 pre-registered without a library card and day of the event. 1.25 mile (1 lap around park). Awards to 1st 5 finishers. No running or jogging
1.25 MILE WALK (1 LAP AROUND PARK) begins at 6 PM
REGISTER BY VISITING THE LIBRARY OR GOING TO WWW.TRISTATERACER.COM
Interested in Sponsoring?
Support your local library by sponsoring the Love Your Library
5k, a run/walk that aims to raise awareness of the exciting
programs and services offered by Boyd County Public Library!
• Exposure for your business on Love Your Library 5k marketing efforts
• Recognition at the race and on the official race T-shirts
• The opportunity to set up a promotional table at the event
• Platinum: $500 (Large logo on 5k shirt and all promotional materials)
• Gold: $250 (Small logo on 5k shirt and all promotional materials)
• Silver: $150 (Listed on 5k shirt and all promotional materials)
• Bronze: $100 (Listed on 5k shirt)
• Door prizes and food donations are also needed. (Listed on 5k shirt)
For more information, contact Kellie Nunley at 606.329.0518, ext. 1810 or knunley | thebookplace ! org