This is both an introductory and intermediate program. If you are interested in a 2-day advanced course, copy and paste this link https://mahec.net/event/56973
Taught by internationally renowned Enneagram Master, Honorary Founder and previous Board Member of the International Enneagram Association, Dr. Jerome Wagner, this course is suitable for novices and Enneagram enthusiasts alike.
You’ve heard of 3D. Jerry Wagner introduced 9Vs to reflect the multidimensional beauty and complexity of the Enneagram personality styles. Arranged under nine “Vs,” Wagner’s system creates a 9 x 9 symmetrical matrix that is comprehensive, yet easy to understand. This one-day workshop clearly illustrates the nine Vs of each personality style, providing answers to commonly-asked questions and getting to the core of what makes each one “tick:”
1. Values: What motivates, excites, and enthuses each style?
2. Visions: Worldviews of each style. What each style envisions as their purpose. Representative adaptive and maladaptive schemas of each style.
3. Vulnerabilities: Highly sensitive areas of each style, which may easily result in emotional reactivity
4. Virtues: Love expressed in an undistorted way, emanating from healthy emotional schemas that reflect the “true self”
5. Vices: Addictive reactions originating from the “false self,” and love expressed in a distorted manner
6. Vectors: Connections and internal flow among the nine styles— what each style experiences under relaxed or stressful conditions
7. Venues: The enVironmental conditions under which human beings grow up—nurture that grows or slows our nature
8. deVelopment: Interactions of nature and nurture throughout the life-cycle
9. Vicissitudes: Chance encounters, unpredictable vagaries,
and variations that keep occurring during our lives, making all personality theories—including the Enneagram—always tentative