Engage & Develop High Performance Teams
Fox Coaching Programmes are proud to present this event along with Monica Price & Croner HR
Engage & Grow
Effective Employee Engagement has always been a major challenge for organisations and it's not getting any better.
Only 8% of employees in the UK are fully engaged in their work (Gallup Poll 2017) The other 92% are disengaged or actively disengaged. (Only Greece has a worse engagement score than the UK.)
They're physically present, but psychologically absent or disconnected from your business, and they're just 'going through the motions'. They're unhappy, miss workdays, and are unproductive.
A study by McLean & Company revealed that the cost to you, the business owner of these disengaged employees, is 34% of their salary. This is huge; for every £10,000 paid, £3,400 is wasted.
When you put these facts together, it quickly becomes apparent just how much money your business is losing from something that can be quickly improved upon with the right tools.
Imagine if you had a good team that could be transformed into a great team, and what that transformation would do to your profits?
What would you do with the extra money?
What would your team now look like?
At our event "How to Engage & Develop High Performance Teams" we will show you the tools to make the changes you need and want. Tools that can be easily and immediately implemented in to your business, and to your team.
In fact you'll come away with at least 3 nuggets that you can implement in to your business immediately.
This interactive workshop is for business owners/leaders who want a high performing and engaged team, and who want to realise more money from their business.
In the second part of this event learn how to simplify the toughest challenges of working in HR. Tackle nasty grievances and disciplinaries head on, shield your business from ugly and time-consuming tribunal claims, and boost productivity and efficiency.
Top tips for employment law
Our experts have a number of top tips on the subject of grievances, disciplinaries, managing harassment claims, GDPR, as well as managing probationary periods, TUPE transfers, employment tribunal claims and much, much more.
Who is it for?
Our events are aimed at business owners, directors and HR professionals.