Join Cold War Patriots for a community information event for nuclear weapons workers and their families.
The morning session, starting at 10 a.m., will be customized for people who have already applied for EEOICPA benefits and have either been awarded a U.S. Department of Labor white medical benefits card or have a pending claim.
At the morning session, participants will learn:
• How to file for medical expense reimbursement
• How impairment ratings can get them more monetary compensation
• Why they should add conditions to a claim
• Why in-home care might be right for them
• Learn what to do if you are approved/pending for some claims but denied for others
For those who have never applied or been denied, please join us at any one of our 2:00pm meetings.
For more information about the event, call 888-903-8989 (toll-free), email aW5mbyB8IGNvbGR3YXJwYXRyaW90cyAhIG9yZw==
, or click the link below to visit our website.