Free Seminar: Calculating Employee Wages – Armadale, 11th June
Are you paying your employees the correct amount?
Learn about the different factors you need to consider when calculating your employees’ wages.
Most Modern Awards have different levels of employee classifications. The classification, employment category (permanent, fixed-term, casual) and work hours come together to determine employee wages.
In this free seminar, experts in the field of wages and employee entitlements come together to discuss how the following affects wages:
• Minimum wage – what is the absolute lowest an employee can be paid?
• Modern Awards – wages based on your industry
• Employment categories – permanent, fixed term or casual
• Hours of work – penalty rates, overtime, allowances
Register for this seminar and clear any doubts you have around wages and your employees’ entitlements. Seats are limited, reserve yours online today.
For more events, check out our events hub. For some great resources to improve your small business, check out our resources centre. To learn more about Employsure, visit our website.
You may also like the following events from Employsure:
- This Tuesday, 25th June, 08:30 am, Free Seminar: Calculating Employee Wages – Tullamarine, 25th June in Tullamarine
- This Tuesday, 25th June, 08:30 am, Free Seminar: Calculating Employee Wages – Port Douglas, 25th June in Port Douglas
- This Tuesday, 25th June, 08:30 am, Free Seminar: The cost of an unsafe workplace – Tullamarine, 25th June in Tullamarine